1. Vibrating knife cutter can change different cutter heads to cut different materials, so it is necessary to select a suitable cutter head according to your own materials. For details, please consult online customer service or call 13573155280.
2. When replacing blades and knives, replace them according to the manufacturer’s training procedures. The blades are very sharp, and pay attention to safety.
3. Adjust the knife depth before cutting. Do not cut too deep to damage the felt or break the blade.
4. During the cutting process, do not stack sundries on the workbench, especially hard objects whose height exceeds the gantry.
5. Before cutting, confirm whether your version data is correct and whether the cutting compensation is set properly.
6. Hard materials such as metal materials and wood cannot be cut.
7. Do not put your hands or other parts on the workbench during cutting.
8. In case of special circumstances, press the emergency stop button immediately.
9. Do not place other irrelevant objects within the working range of the gantry so as not to trigger the anti-collision system and cause the machine to stop working.
10. For special material cutting and software installation problems, consult technicians.